Anonymous asked: Yeah, my cousins live there which is cool :) &well I live in London so you've come to the right person!! I love all different shops! forever 21, new look, topshop, river island, primark, there's so many! Any particular type of shop?
You’re in London?! That’s so cool!
I’d really like to visit there. I’m 18. I’ve made a person goal for myself that I’d like to be able to travel and visit the UK when I’m 21. Yeah, I’ve heard of those shops. I’d like to do some shopping out there for sure! I’ve got a huge caffeine addiction, so what would be the best shop for coffee? Do you guys have Starbucks? Or are there better shops for coffee? Oh, and what about record stores?
Do you like movies? What’s your favorite movie?
It’s nice getting to know you, also. You’re being a really great Santa! :D
Anonymous asked: I LOVE the 1975, they're one of my favourite bands :D &yeah my cousins live in NY so I've been there a few times, I've also been to florida for disney&im going again next year :D I love the states! Love going there, have you ever been to the UK? SRS
They’re pretty good, yeah. I like a few of their songs. That’s cool, so you’ve got family out here in the states?
I’ve never been anywhere outside of my hometown. I’d love to visit! It’s a goal to mine to see London and then venture otherwise. It’s cool that you’ve been to New York. I’d like to visit there, also!
Tell me, what would be the best places (like shops and stuff) for me to go to if I get to travel to the UK? What are your favorite shops? :D
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me